Showing all 9 results
Showing all 9 results
EN 20471:2013 (High visibility clothing).
This standard specifies requirements for high visibility clothing, which is intended to provide visibility of the wearer in any light condition when viewed by operators of vehicles under the daylight and under illumination of headlights in the dark.
Reflective tape and fabric with special signal colours (HiVis Orange, HiVis Yellow and HiVis Red) are used to achieve EN 20471 requirements. Coefficient of reflectivity and area of reflective and HiVis materials used for protective clothing are key factors to meet EN 20471.
- DIAMOND-310 CERTIFIED TO EN 20471 - enIn May 2019 XM Textiles polyester fabric Diamond (Hi-Viz yellow) has been successfully tested and certified to EN 20471 (High visibility clothing – Test methods and requirements). Diamond is a cotton rich fabric that combines durability of regular TC fabrics and...[Read more...]
- CleanStatic-240 certifies to EN 20471 (Contrast colours). - June 2018, XM Textiles certifies its new antistatic fabric CleanStatic-240 to EN 20471 (Contrast colours). The Standard EN 20471:2013 specifies requirements for high visibility clothing. High Viz clothing makes people more visible in the dark or in the rain by...[Read more...]
- ALBA CERTIFIED TO EN 20471 - In June 2017 XM Textiles polyester fabric Alba (Hi-Viz orange and yellow) has been successfully tested and certified to EN 20471 (High visibility clothing – Test methods and requirements). The main feature of Alba it’s an innovative multi-layer construction. Practical...[Read more...]
- PROFI-230 HI-VIZ FABRIC HAS BEEN CERTIFIED TO EN 20471 - Profi-230 fabric is a poly-cotton fabric developed for light and middle-weight High Visibility workwear. You can buy this fabric from us in normal or High Vis Yellow color. In June 2016 this fabric has obtained the certificate EN ISO 20471:2013. All the...[Read more...]
- PROFI-265 HI-VIZ FABRIC HAS BEEN CERTIFIED TO EN 20471 - Profi-265 fabric is a polycotton blend designed for for HiVis workwear. Starting 2016 this fabric has new color varieties: Hi-Viz Yellow and Hi-Viz Orange. On March 2016 the Hi-Viz Yellow fabric has obtained the certificate EN ISO 20471:2013. All tests were performed...[Read more...]